Pool Entry System
The unique design of the pool entry system allow two units to be joined together to form a complete entry/exit system into the pool. Designed for all people including elderly swimmers and physically challenged swimmers:
- Five steps, instead of four.
- Top step covers the pool top rail.
- Meets current and proposed ANSI/NSPI Standards.
- Easy assembly; steps and risers snap into side panels and are held in place with plastic wedges. No metal parts.
- Non-slip step surfaces are grey for high visibility.
- Adjusts to fit 48″ to 54″ tall pools and decks.
- Excellent for elderly, slightly handicapped, or heavy swimmers. Holds over 400 pounds.
- Does not rest on or attach to pool.
- Side openings allow water to circulate through unit to inhibit algae growth.
- All plastic construction will not affect water chemistry and will not corrode.
- Gate for #PES-DBL restricts access to the pool. It is self-closing and self-latching. Satisfies most building inspectors.
- Includes deck connector for easy attachment to deck.
- Fits decks up to 54″ or can fit taller decks using special mounting instructions.